When you need to replace your old, inefficient furnace, you know you can trust the HVAC experts at Dran’s Heating & Air Conditioning. We’ll work with you to find the best heating system for your budget and needs. We sell and recommend Rheem products as they have industry-leading technologies, efficiency and performance.
When is it time to replace my furnace?
Furnaces generally last 18 – 20 years, depending on installation, service and maintenance. If you have an older furnace that you think may need to be replaced, answer the following questions:
- Are you spending more and more each year to keep your old furnace running?
- Have you noticed a large increase in your utility bills?
- Has your furnace begun to make strange noises?
- Are you seeing yellow or orange flame instead of blue?
- Is your family less comfortable in the house than they used to be?
If you answered “yes” to one or more of the above questions, it’s probably time to talk to a professional HVAC tech about replacing your existing furnace with a new, efficient heating system.